An amazing week full of exceptional music: memorable performances and celebration! "We look forward to seeing you June 7-11, 2016 for the 41st Annual Victoria Bach Festival."
"The Victoria Bach Festival, led by Creative Team members Michelle Schumann and Faith DeBow, celebrates the work of composers spanning the ages. Orchestral, choral, and chamber works are performed by local and nationally acclaimed artists in various venues in Victoria and South Texas."
"Please join us as we welcome incoming Artistic Director, ALEJANDRO HERNANDEZ-VALDEZ."
Many free and ticket purchase events, including:
• FREE BACHFEST BREAKFASTS / Liberty Coffee Haus - 206 N. Liberty * Will feature excellent special guest performances!
• NEW YOUNG ARTISTS / Trinity Episcopal Church - 1501 N. Glass
• BIG BANG / Victoria Public Library - 302 N. Main
• SONG AT THE PRESIDIO / Presidio La Bahia - 217 US-183, Goliad
• MEMORIES OF ITALY / Trinity Episcopal Church - 1501 N. Glass
• BREAK OF REALITY / DeLeon PLaza - Downtown Victoria
• CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS / Victoria Public Library - 302 N. Main
• VERSE IN SONG: POEMS OF EMILY DICKINSON / Leo J. Welder Center for the Performing Arts - 214 N. Main
• SUMMER PSALMS / Victoria Fine Arts Center - 1002 Sam Houston Drive ** Brent Baldwin and Alejandro Hernandez-Valdez conduct the Victoria Bach Festival Orchestra & Chorus in joyous, jazzy, and meditative musical settings of Psalms including J.S. Bach's setting of Pslam 51, John Psathas's Three Psalms, and Leonard Bernstein's Chichester Psalms.
For the complete schedule please visit www.victoriabachfestival.org
For more information email email@example.com