Victoria Alliance Against Chronic Kidney Disease
Be Part of a research Study that will focus on preventing and reducing kidney disease, high blood pressure an Type 2 diabetes with activities centered on proper nutrition and increased physical activity.
Do you have elevated blood pressure?
Have you ever been diagnosed, or are you at risk for Type 2 diabetes?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, you may be eligible to participate in this study. Must be 18 or older.
Benefits of participation:
- Customized physical activity plan
- Cook and prepare healthy foods
- Customized nutrition plan
- Free educational materials and tools
- Attend biweekly education sessions
- Undergo blood pressure and blood glucose testing at different points during the research study
- Have the protein in your urine tested for kidney damage
"We are approved for up to 100 participants under the Blue Cross Blue Shield grant. This is a FREE program for participants and runs through the end of 2019. Participants meet every 2 weeks. Anyone interested in attending the program should contact Michael Wiblishauser at (361) 570-4178 | email@example.com"
Date & Time
August 14, 2019
5:00PM - 7:00PM
UHV University North 3007 N. Ben Wilson St. MPR Victoria 77901 TX US http://www.victoriaconnectionmagazine.com/businesses/tx-victoria-uhv-university-north